There is no doubt I've been betrayed
I feel so rejected.
You snuck around behind my back
So long undetected.
But now your little secret's out
It cannot be ignored.
I'll never, ever trust again
My faith can't be restored.
I'll have to face this on my own
I'll find the stength within.
We've been together for so long
But now it has to end.
Another I will call my own
Because you broke my heart.
Goodbye to you, I'm leaving now
I'm sad that we must part.
But off I go to start anew
There is no other choice.
A great replacement I will find
And then I will rejoice.
You will not get the best of me
I'll leave you with your lies.
I will find jeans that will not shrink
And taunt me for my size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so funny..you must publish it!
from freezing in MI
oh my goodness, for a minute i thought you were leaving dad and that i was finding out in a blog post! giving your daughter a heart attack here. very funny though, now that i realize it's about jeans.
ha ha! i thought you were talking about dad there for a minute, too! i often feel the same way about my jeans. you're not alone. :)
Post a Comment