I am tired and going to bed soon to catch up on my sleep. I'm off work tomorrow so I will try to do some more cabinet painting. For now, I just thought I would make a list of some things that make me happy:
winning at euchre
a good book
crossword puzzles
my own bed
heated seats in my car
whiskey and diet coke
pictures of my girls and grandchild
the stereo turned up loud
fresh sheets
sweatpants
coffee
red starburst jelly beans
the smell of my husband's closet
the glow of stained glass lamps
Webcam
wax lips
practical jokes
the letter k
Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein
Bob & Tom on the radio in the morning
stupid billboards
Sex and the City
my granddaughter's laughter
dinner on the stove when I come home late from work
Sunday mornings
That's all for now. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment