No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I have been extremely busy these past two months. I just got back from London where I had a wonderful 10 day visit with my daughter and her family. There is absolutely nothing better in the world than holding your children and grandchildren in your arms. My new grandson is so sweet. I am afraid I may have spoiled him already because I held him so much. And my granddaughter is so much like her mother was at that age... so gregarious and full of energy, yet sweet and caring. Climbing into the taxi to head back to the airport was so, so difficult. I am sending my other daughter over for a visit at Christmastime. Our gift to both of them. Hopefully, we will be seeing all of them stateside in late spring or early summer. Until then, webcam and phone calls will keep us going.
I have a lot of work to do over the next week or two and then hopefully I will be back to writing a bit. Until then, I will just enjoy reading the other blogs I follow. See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment