Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged to do this meme. I have never done one before so here goes:

The rules are simple: one word answers to 40 questions.

Where is your cell phone? Charger
Your significant other? Asleep
Your hair? Unbrushed
Your mother? Love
Your father? Smart
Your favorite time of day? Dawn
Your dream last night? None
Your favourite drink? Red
Your dream goal? Book
The room you’re in? African
Your ex? Forgotten
Your fear? Heights
Where do you want to be in six years? Fit
What are you not? Rich
Your favourite meal? Steak
One of your wish list items? Cruise
The last thing you did? Dishes
Where you grew up? Indiana
What are you wearing? Pajamas
Your TV is? Off
Your pets? Memories
Your computer? Lifeline
Your life? Busy
Your mood? Unsettled
Missing someone? Always
Your car? Comfortable
Something you’re not wearing? Bra
Favorite store? Antiquish
Your summer? Short
Your favourite colour? Yellows
When is the last time you laughed? Today
When is the last time you cried? June
Your health? Good
Your children? Wonderful
Your future? Unkown
Your beliefs? Strong
Young or old? Neither
Your image? Stubborn
Your appearance? Ordinary
Would you live your life over again knowing what you know? Definitely


That's all I have time for today. I'm off to Indy soon.

No comments: